- Written by Super User
- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: 19 February 2016
- Hits: 568
Our reports are made based on information collected by our staff through-
- Interviews with subjects;
- Search (File Inspections) at National Company Registry-Registrar General of Companies Department;
- Details from press clippings and commercial publications;
- Details from Maclawson & Associates Professional Services Group extensive in-house database;
- Collections from reliable third-party sources such as Bankers, Police, Law Courts & other Verifiable Sources
- Investment & Trade Centers etc.
THINGS WE INCLUDE IN OUR REPORTS
*IDENTIFICATION: Address of the Company Headquarters, Registered Office, and Branches with phone numbers, fax
numbers, e-mail addresses & internet websites.
*SUMMARY: Legal formation (type), date incorporated, date commenced business, line of business, employees,
stated capital, paid-up capital, sales turnover, cost of sales, profit/loss, net worth, financial condition,
operating trends, business relationships, credit safety range, payments, list of creditors;
* PUBLIC NOTICE INFORMATION: Legal Public Filings e.g. court judgments, winding-up petitions;
*BANKERS INFORMATION: Address, Tel. No’s, Account numbers of subject;
*PRINCIPALS: Name & Title, Personal details, Current & previous Directorship, Company position start/end dates;
*FINANCIAL STATEMENTS: Copies of Audited Accounts & Management Reports;
*FINANCIAL COMPARISON: 3 years Final Accounts (Balance Sheet, Trading & Profit & Loss A/c) Figures, Type of
Accounting Standards used - National or International (IAS);
*PERFORMANCE RATIOS: Profit/Sale, Current Assets/Current Liabilities etc;
*CORPORATE STRUCTURE: Structure of Management - Key Management Personnel;
*HISTORY & OPERATIONS: Objects, Market Share, Installed/Import Capacity, No. of Customers, Contracts & Values,
References, Auditors etc;
*PRESS CUTTINGS: Reliable clippings from National Newspapers and magazines.
*MANAGEMENT COMMENTS: Professional Organizations and researched comments on Companies and Individuals.
*EVALUATION: Risk Rating, Maximum Credit recommendation, payment performance.
We are confident that our knowledge and expertise in the services we offer and provide will meet the expectations of our clients, customer service and commitment to excellence will remain the foundation of our Company and the measurement of its success.
Quality customer service is very important to MAPSGROUP. We are committed to providing excellent products and services that anticipate and exceed our customers' expectations.